[C320-list] canvas covers

Marty Mattler mmattler at optonline.net
Tue Mar 7 07:07:06 PST 2006

Jim,
I purchased a winter cover from the canvas store in 2000. It is designed to
cover the deck and cockpit. It is easy to install by myself. Sailscall
(#754) is in Stamford, CT and the snowfall is probably less than in upstate
NY. We did have a 20-inch storm in Feb and did not cause any problem to the
cover. The cover requires no maintenance. Good luck!

Marty Mattler
Countrywide Practice Brokerage
mmattler at ddsbrokers.com
Phone: 800.222.7848