[C320-list] canvas covers

jsail320 at cox.net jsail320 at cox.net
Tue Mar 7 07:20:21 PST 2006

Jim, I had the cover you mentioned when my boat was in Westchester County, NY.  It served it's purpose and kept the snow / Ice off the deck of the boat.  I used a boom crutch ( piece of wood ) to brace the boom during the winter.  I purchased it in 2000 and discarded it in 2005 when I moved to New Bern, NC.  We actually had a little celebration when we threw it out ..... no more severe winters in our future.

Good luck
John
Lady K ( 702)