[C320-list] Perkins Water Pump or ?

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Fri Mar 17 08:38:51 PST 2006

TAKE THE BELT OFF AND START IT UP. THIS WILL ELIMINATE THE PUMP AND
THE ALTERNATOR. IF THE NOISE IS STILL THERE IT MIGHT BE THE FRESH
WATER PUMP OR A STARTER BEARING. OK NOW IF THERE IS NO NOISE AT START
UP YOU KNOW WHERE TO LOOK, ENGINE WATER PUMP BEARING OR ALTERNATOR
BEARING USUALLY THE FRONT ONE.  GOOD LUCK.
PAT