[C320-list] (no subject)

John Van Vessem jvanvessem at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 18 07:37:42 PST 2006

You should also insure that your last turning block is as close to the furling drum as possible and positioned in the middle of the drum.

  John(Sojourn645)

Chris Burti <cburti at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I don't know what the cause is. Mine started to be a
problem as the old line inevitably got fatter with
age.

Layline can make up these lines for you either way for
a reasonable price. That is where I got the
idea...they make them for light air and dinghy
spinaker sheets.