[C320-list] furling line lead angles

John Van Vessem jvanvessem at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 18 07:41:17 PST 2006

You need to install an new line.

Chris Burti <cburti at yahoo.com> wrote:  I've tried dozens of adjustments to the lead angle
including buying a second block and installing it on
the forward pulpit stanchion. The only effect my
efforts have produced is whether the line piles up on
the top or on the bottom.

When the line was newer and slimmer, it was not a
problem as long as I kept tension on it.

cb

Perpendicular piles on the top, anything less goes to
the bottom

=== message truncated ===

Chris Burti
"Commitment"