[C320-list] 3YM-30 Transmission Oil

alahlm at comcast.net alahlm at comcast.net
Sat Mar 18 11:03:13 PST 2006

John
      the new orange or red coolant is supposed to allow you to mix it with other coolants witch wasn't possible with the green stuff it also contains a lubricant to protect the water pump--but -- there has been many reports that the lubricant has gelled up and caused many coolant system failures ---check with your local mechanic first

 al ahlman

From: John Van Vessem <jvanvessem at sbcglobal.net>