[C320-list] Autohelm Mk2 Wheeldrive

Sweetwater Yacht Charters sail at sweetwater-charters.net
Thu Mar 23 09:17:08 PST 2006

Well, shoot.
I also bought one of the wheel drives and was planning on doing much of the
work myself. (Isn't that what the Raymarine description says? "Easy to do
yourself"? You mean... they lied?) Looks like I'll have to call in the
service crew for help on this one. Jeff, I would love to have those tips on
setting up the rudder transducer.

 -Joan
 C320 #90 Persistence