[C320-list] Autohelm Mk2 Wheeldrive

WindSwept c320_windswept at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 23 19:23:26 PST 2006

Jeff,

Quite a thread we have going on this one.  To make a long email short, I'd
appreciate the pictures for the rudder transducer mounting and perhaps a
very short verbal description too.

There are some pictures of another installation on the website where a wood
bracket is bolted to the inboard side of the shelf in the starboard
lazerette.  Is this where you mounted yours.

Larry
WindSwept C320 #246