[C320-list] prop install

Steve Magennis magenns at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 05:45:47 PST 2006

Yes, you probably do need a prop puller.  Depending on what you
currently have installed, it is possible that a standard pulley / gear
puller will work ( for a two blade prop only), or you can make one up
fairly easily.

>From what little I know (I had props replaced on all three of my boats,
and tried to replace the first one myself), you should NEVER try to
hammer the old one off (this is likely to break the oil seal on the
transmission and / or the engine.

Steve
Alchemist #909