[C320-list] Another Chesapeake Question

Chris Burti cburti at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 10:07:27 PST 2006

I don't have any info on the Bay, but the NC estuarine
system of rivers and sounds is second only to the bay
as a protected sailing ground. You can sail year
'round and can buy property with a deep water slip for
that price range without being in the boondocks.

Happy to help you investigate the possibilities
offline if you are seriously interested.

--- Jeff Church <jjemail at comcast.net> wrote:

> Since we seem to have so many Chesapeake experts
> available and boomers seem to number large on these
> lists, I figure this is a very good place to float
> this question.
>
> Around the Chicago-metro area you can't get a nice
> new-ish 2500+ sqft home on an acre of land and
> within a half hour of a decent harbor, for under
> $400,000. Where might we be able to do that in the
> Chesapeake area?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jeff
> !!- Archives Here: