[C320-list] Another Chesapeake Question

Richard Grunt RFGrunt at comcast.net
Tue Mar 28 16:17:10 PST 2006

Jeff,

I've sailed the northern Chesapeake for the last 15 years.  If swimming and
other water sports are important to you, you might want to check it out,
because it is north of the salt line and no jelly fish.  We don' have quite
as much water, but beautiful countryside. I am not current with realestate
prices, but suspect the best ones would be in Delaware near the Maryland
line - farm country, which would only be about 1/2 hour away.  Enjoy.

Richard Grunt
Hideaway
Chesapeake City Md