[C320-list] Pedestal Steering Maintenance

Barry Fahrer bfahrer at lisurveyor.com
Thu Mar 30 05:07:34 PST 2006

On TRANSIT there were 4 screws holding the compass in.  You must either
rotate the compass hood or pull it off to gain access to the two rear
screws. It is mearly snaped on to the housing.  I would put the two front
screws back in before yanking on the hood though so you dont put any undo
strain on the housing.
C-320 # 126