[C320-list] Fortress anchor

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 31 16:53:21 PST 2006

Scott,

I have the same issue with the Fortress.  It doesn't seem to set well on the
Chesapeake.  I use it as a second anchor.  My primary anchor is a Delta but
if I had to do it over again I would get a Bruce.  I often anchor with boats
that have a Bruce and regardless what the data indicates, they seem to set
easily and stay put.

Rod Boer
Odyssey, 688