[C320-list] Coolant

JBrown5093 at aol.com JBrown5093 at aol.com
Fri May 19 13:38:08 PDT 2006

For the second year, the antifreeze (red) has disappeared from the overflow
bottle while sitting for the winter. The engine is still full and the bottle
had  fluid about half way up when cool just before storage. I can't find any
leaks.  Several other Catalina owners (36's and 38's) say they have the same
problem  every year. During the sailing season I don't have to add any fluid.
Gets quite  cold here in upstate NY (18 below this winter). Any ideas? Jim  Brown
    Desafinado 1003