[C320-list] Electrical issue

K L sfca33 at hotmail.com
Sat May 20 17:28:27 PDT 2006

One possibility: The bilge pump empties the bilge of water then shuts down.
The line however, is quite long and retains quite a bid of water, enough in
fact to fill the bilge to the point that the pump will restart. This water,
a drop at a time, returns to the bilge. The bilge pump goes back on till the
bilge is empty, but again the line retains a lot of water. This cycle
repeats itself and battery 1 gets drained over time. This is how I lost
battery 1 on my boat.

Ken Danko
#802, Grace
San Francisco