[C320-list] C 320 Microwave

Ben Waltuck benw at sun.com
Mon May 1 10:16:50 PDT 2006

I contacted Seaward products on this a few weeks ago and they told me
that their price would be ridiculous and suggested that I look elsewhere.

I think your best bet will be Defender ($102.99 + shipping) or even We$t
Marine for $125.

I'm still holding off because I measured the cabinet height at just
under 9 1/2" and the microwave is listed as 9 5/8"

Ben Waltuck
Getaway
#352 (1996)