[C320-list] C 320 Microwave

Bryan Campbell bcampbell at valp.net
Mon May 1 09:46:15 PDT 2006

Thanks Kent.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kent Nelson [mailto:Kent at catalinayachts.com]
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 10:56 AM
To: bcampbell at valp.net
Subject: C 320 Microwave

Bryan,
	We are getting the microwaves from Seaward Products.  Give them a call at
562-699-7997.  Samsung discontinued their compact microwave so we had to
switch to a Tappan 0.5 cubic foot microwave.  It has slightly different
dimensions, but should fit alright.  Attached is a picture of one installed
in a C 320.

Good Sailing,
Kent