[C320-list] East Coast Catalina Rendezvous

Allan Field Allan.Field at comcast.net
Wed May 3 18:50:12 PDT 2006

Bruce - What I heard about the Baltimore East Coast Rendezvous of last year
was uninteresting speakers, too many gaps in the schedule, unfriendly
location, and marginal value for the cost.  This is a compilation from
several sources.  You are the first person I have heard who enjoyed the
show! - Allan