[C320-list] Perkins M30 Oil Change last drops - WARNING

A. R. Gates argates2nd at earthlink.net
Thu May 4 08:49:40 PDT 2006

I have the oil out except for the last qt. or so -- I took off the plug in the drain pump arm just forward of the oil filter and tried the pump wand in there with no result.
Do I need the fitting or should the suction result anyway?
I just came home to find my 14mm socket to try to remove the drain plug at the bottom of the sump pan.
Thanks, Rollie  #182