[C320-list] Fore Stay Furling Gear

Steve Magennis magenns at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 10:53:34 PDT 2006

Who sail anything about them being up at the same time?

When the weather looks stormy, or when the Admiral and I go crusiing,
the 155% goes in the lazarette, the roller furler gets wound the other
way, and the 135% is hoisted.  Although you can reef a 155% to 110% (or
smaller), the sail shape goes in the crapper much below about 135%.
So, to make high wind races (and cruises) more comperetive (and more
comfortable), I switch sails.

Steve
Alchemist #909