[C320-list] Re C320 and a 60 amp Alternator

Robert Perrin secretary at anzaas.org.au
Thu May 4 23:10:03 PDT 2006

  > June Bruce wrote[inter alia]:

> First I have decided to order wine and then the
> 3rd battery, 3 stage Regulator and larger Alternator.

Excellent decision - when is the boat-warming party?

> Maybe I should re Name ‘Fantastic Lady’ to “YOLO”*.

Bad luck to change the name - it can cause unexpected
spillage and waste - just concentrate on choosing
the wine

> My only problem is deciding on which wines to order.

Anything from The Barossa, McLaren Vale, Coonawarra
or the Clare Valley

St Hallet, Redman and Chapel Hill reds are good;
Crabtree rieslings among the whites are also worth
trying.
We always have some bottles of D'Arenburg Footbolt
Shiraz, Angove's Chardonnay [lightly wooded]  and
Great Western Dry aboard for guests.

We have just taken 6 X La Lacheur McLaren Vale Merlot
and 6 X Zonte's Footstep Cabernet Malbec aboard to
replenish our casual quaffing stores

regards,

Robert Perrin
Sugar'n'Spice