[C320-list] Furling Line

Chris Burti cburti at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 05:48:20 PDT 2006

Irv,
I used 60' of 5/16 sta-set-x. Think it is smaller than
the original, but it was given to me free and seems to
relieve the issue of jamming from piling up on the
drum.

My plan was to move up to a high tech line stripped
half way like spinnaker sheets. They do it to reduce
weight while leaving a good hand on the tailing end. I
wanted to reduce size while leaving a good grip.

I anticipate that the 5/16" will require gloves in
high winds.
cb

--- Irv Grunes <igrunes at comcast.net> wrote:

> Guys,
>
> I can't find the note re the size, length, and type
> of line for the furler.
>
> Any one replaced lately
>
> Irv Grunes
> Isle of Wight #851