[C320-list] Fore Stay Furling Gear

McCullough, Kirk kirk.mccullough at btg.com
Thu May 11 12:10:37 PDT 2006

I have the Hood Furler on Boomerang. It is sized ok for my 135, but with
extra capacity. Its not the best unit on the market, but it has worked
well for us since 1998 when we bought the boat.

I replaced all the fairleads with modern roller bearing fittings last
year.

I never leave the jib on the furler over winter, I see so many get
shredding in our marina when owners leave them on.

Kirk L. McCullough
Boomerang #124