[C320-list] Backstay Adjuster blocks

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Mon May 15 05:24:17 PDT 2006

Don,
Same experience here. I tried and had to return due to binding. I wrote up an alternative Backstay Adjuster set up that appears in the latest issue of Mainsheet, including parts list. Additional photos are also on the 320 site. Please let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to help...

Regards,

Jon Vez
From: "Jeff Church" <jjemail at comcast.net>