[C320-list] Feathering Propellers

Hansen, Brian Brian_Hansen at scholastic.com.au
Tue May 16 21:33:25 PDT 2006

Bruce,
We're looking to put a feathering prop on our C320 (can't wait to get
the fixed 3 blade off the boat). I'd be interested in getting the specs
on the prop from you. I'm also in Sydney and recently got a price for a
Sea Hawk from Melbourne. Your price for the Kiwi sounds good.

Looking out the office window it looks like a nice day to be out on the
boat!

Cheers
Brian Hansen
Storm Bay #413