[C320-list] Traveler issue

Tue May 16 21:55:13 PDT 2006

It's on the 440....

cuba libre 2 soon to be 3 on a CM440
--------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: C320-List-bounces
Sent: 05/16/2006 05:56 PM
To: "'C320-List'" <C320-List at catalina320.org>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Traveler issue

Interestingly enough I recall reading an article (Latts & Atts maybe?
Morgan 440?) or seeing a boat at a boatshow, where Garhauer? or someone
added internal return blocks so that both ends of the traveller exited on
the same side of the traveller.  I talked with Garhauer about this at last
year's Catalina Regatta in Newport.

Anyone else seen this?

-JeffH