[C320-list] Companionway Hatch Boards/screens/doors

Russell Monaco russgm at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 10:55:30 PDT 2006

Has anyone one the list looked at their 3 teak hatch boards and replacing them with one of these 3 items (or another I didn't mention)??:

  A) 3 Panel Starboard with windows and/or screens from Zarcor:
  http://www.zarcor.com/Hatch/Index%20Hatch%20board%20page.htm
  B) 2 Hinged doors from Cruising Concepts:
  http://www.cruisingconcepts.com/Codoor.htm
  C) An assortment of screens/doors from Glebe Creek Screeworks:
  http://www.boatscreens.com/default.htm

  We recently got a cat and want her to have fresh air/screens when she's locked in...any thoughts, commetns