[C320-list] Companionway Hatch Boards/screens/doors

Bryan Campbell bcampbell at valp.net
Wed May 17 11:05:35 PDT 2006

I made my own.

-----Original Message-----
From: C320-List-bounces at catalina320.com
[mailto:C320-List-bounces at catalina320.com]On Behalf Of Russell Monaco
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 12:56 PM
To: C320-List
Subject: [C320-list] Companionway Hatch Boards/screens/doors

Has anyone one the list looked at their 3 teak hatch boards and replacing
them with one of these 3 items (or another I didn't mention)??:

  A) 3 Panel Starboard with windows and/or screens from Zarcor:
  http://www.zarcor.com/Hatch/Index%20Hatch%20board%20page.htm
  B) 2 Hinged doors from Cruising Concepts:
  http://www.cruisingconcepts.com/Codoor.htm
  C) An assortment of screens/doors from Glebe Creek Screeworks:
  http://www.boatscreens.com/default.htm

  We recently got a cat and want her to have fresh air/screens when she's
locked in...any thoughts, commetns