[C320-list] Companionway Hatch Boards/screens/doors

Sweetwater Yacht Charters sail at sweetwater-charters.net
Wed May 17 14:13:25 PDT 2006

Russell-
I have thought about replacing mine too but haven't done anything yet. I
have seen the Glebe Creek screens at boat shows; they are pricey but
beautiful. I beleive they have done a full custom set for a C320 before so
they probably already have the patterns. The PO of Persistence had canvas
covers made for the hatches, with screen insets. The cover snaps in place
around the hatch; there is a central vertical zipper so I can keep it
snapped in place but still go in and out. Having had kitties (but not on the
boat) I do cringe a bit at the thought of canvas and screen...

Joan
C320 #90 Persistence