[C320-list] Companionway Hatch Boards/screens/doors

John Van Vessem jvanvessem at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 22 05:41:08 PDT 2006

On the starboard side of the companionway ladder.  The boards will only go in a certain way and in a certain order.  Each board is a trapazoid, start with the bottom board.  With the long side of the trapazoid facing forward and the inside of the board facing port it will slide behind the wood stop.  The second goes in the exact same way.  The last board slides in with the hasp facing to port.

  John (Sojourn 645)

Robert Seastream <seastream at adelphia.net> wrote:
  Where are they to be stored? I just bought this boat last November so
am still getting to know her. Quite a difference from the C25 she
replaced.

Bob