[C320-list] cutlass bearing

Mark Calisti mjcalisti at msn.com
Sun May 21 05:46:34 PDT 2006

We have a 2000 and changed it this year as we noticed some play in the
cutlass bearing. If the marina uses the tool, it should take no longer than
a couple of hours and the shaft does not need to be removed. I don't recall
the price of the part, but I think it was around $50 and then a couple of
hours for the labor.

Mark Calisti
Wayward #749