[C320-list] Hitachi Alternator Output Curve

Richard A. Walker dickwalker at att.net
Sun May 21 14:06:20 PDT 2006

1. First you need to install an "E" meter to accurately measure you rate of
charge and daily draw.
2. In my view, this is another religious question, the best thing to do is
to install a Balmar alternator and its external regulator.  Don't mess with
the automotive type alternator that came with the boat.
3. We run the engine twice a day so we can use the hot water for washing
etc.

I ordered mine at
http://www.pyacht.net/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/online-store/scstore/h-balmar.h
tm?E+scstore