[C320-list] mast

Robert E. Sloat resloat at comcast.net
Sat May 27 07:12:33 PDT 2006

John-Slight bend can be induced with tightening the D1Fs on the 320.  You
will have to loosed the D1As also.  (Translation: tighten the lower forwards
and loosen the lower afts.)  See Yeager's article in the 320 International
site.

Also check out the Selden mast tuning guide in the link below on their
website which has some good tips on mast tuning.  You may have to drill down
through various of their help manuals to find it.    The manual is called:
'Hints and Advice on rigging and tuning you Selden Mast."

http://www.seldenmast.com/download.cfm?download=7581&webnode_id=2099&filename=595-540-E.pdf

Charleston spars are on my 2002 320, but the generic tuning for masthead,
multi-spreader, in-line, deck-stepped masts like ours is generally the same.

Bob Sloat
Savannah 894