[C320-list] Voltage Gauge for Engine Controls Pod

Steve Magennis magenns at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 05:24:05 PDT 2006

I can't guarantee it, but all the other electrical control stuff on the
boat is from Seaward Products, and Seaward Products makes the control
panels for the older boats (C-30, C-34, and C-36 as a minimum), so they
probably make (or supply) the instruments for our boat.  Give them a
call.  From all the other comments I have heard about Seaward Products,
they are very responsive.

Steve
Alchemist #909