[C320-list] FW: Diesel sound reduction

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Thu Nov 2 19:35:17 PST 2006

Some folks have had success with the various soundproofing kits or the SPM tiles. There is more info on those experiences at this link...

http://pages.suddenlink.net/kmielen/C320Docs.html

I went the inexpensive route and tried some ceiling tiles. They seem to be holding up well and offer some noise reduction as well as thermal insulation. Photos are here...

http://www.catalina320.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album91

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"

New Bern, NC