[C320-list] Solar Panels (Used to be Water lines)

Robert Seastream seastream at adelphia.net
Sun Nov 5 16:50:26 PST 2006

All:

Just found today that my ICP (Sunsei) 18 W solar panel failed (less
than 1 volt output).  It's about a year old.  I'm waiting on a response
from the company to see if they'll sell me a service manual so I can
take it apart; failing that I asked if/how much repair would be.  I was
going to drop $1K on their 100 Watt panel but now have second thoughts.
  I'm curious to know if anyone on the forum is using solar panels to
supplement their charging system, and what brand panels they're using.

Bob Seastream
Hull 906 'Intuition'