[C320-list] Prop Info

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Mon Nov 6 11:06:14 PST 2006

The boats on the hard and I'm working thru my winter project list. I'm about to re-pitch my MaxProp and I'd like to know what pitch other 320 owners are using. MaxProp's database is out of date. They only list the C320 with a Perkins diesel.

If you have a MaxProp and a Yanmar please let me know the pitch, transmission ratio, and your maximum speed and RPM while motoring.

Aside from taking the results into account for my use, I'll update MaxProp with the information.

Thanks

JeffC