[C320-list] Deisel Spill/ Odour

Tbuilder at aol.com Tbuilder at aol.com
Sun Nov 19 09:22:43 PST 2006

Sorry to hear about your problem. In the UK everyone uses a fluid called
BILGEX - don't know if it's available in the US. Not only does it kill the smell
but it also emulsifies the deisel. I had a similar problem with the old boat
and  I poured about a gallon in behind the gearbox and left it for a couple of
days  while the wave action rocked it through the whole boat. The hardest bit
was  sponging it all out afterwards. The best thing about the newer 320's is
the sump  in the bilge.

Good Luck!!

Alec  Blanc
FIGMENT III  #1081