[C320-list] #10 Oil filter for Yanmar 3GM30F-YEU

Sail0983 at aol.com Sail0983 at aol.com
Mon Nov 27 12:07:00 PST 2006

Scott

I went through the same question earlier this year. I put about 100 hours
per season on my boat and have run they new smaller filter this entire season. I
 change oil and filter every 50 hours which is about once in mid-season and
then  at the end of the year. So far I have not had a problem with the new
filter. I  asked the Yanmar people at the Annapolis about it and they said that
there was  just as much filtering capacity in the new filter as the old.

Dave Marchant
Illumination #983
Solomons, Me