[C320-list] Oil filter for Yanmar 3GM30F-YEU/ Yanmar shop Manual

Bryan Campbell bcampbell at valp.net
Mon Nov 27 11:16:06 PST 2006

Where do I send a check?

-----Original Message-----
From: c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com
[mailto:c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com] On Behalf Of russgm at yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 11:43 AM
To: c320-list at catalina320.com
Subject: [C320-list] Oil filter for Yanmar 3GM30F-YEU/ Yanmar shop Manual

Scott-
1)Yes Yanmar has replaced their oil filters, and yes they are all smaller.
2)Along therse lines, I just found this weekend as I was going through my
"Boat stuff" a brand new in original box, Yanmar 119305-35151 oil filter,
anyone want to send me a check for $10 for it(including shipping), I paid
about $15 if memory serves correctly.
3)I also stumbled across my Yanmar 3GM30 Shop Manual, anyone itnerested?  I
think they sell for "upper $30's"  anyone want to send me a check for $20
for it?
4)I will take $25 for both items, first come, first served...
Russ Monaco
Staff Commodore C320IA
formerly Escape #621