[C320-list] Caliber purchased used to be Diesel sound reduction: (used to be Re: SmartRegulators)

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Sat Nov 4 15:03:25 PST 2006

You know, if they needed someone to cook on board they could have asked
me.  The reason I asked is that before I bought the 320 (actually,
before my wife bought me the 320)I tried to see a Caliber 35 and was
repeatedly told that they would find one for me to look at.  Never would
hear back from the broker so I would call a few months later and we
would go through the process again.  Did this for about a year.  I even
offered to travel to Florida to see it.  Came to the conclusion there
never was a 35 foot boat built.  Don't mind though, at over double the
price of the 320 I don't think it is double the boat.

Adam