[C320-list] Caliber purchased used to be Diesel sound reduction: (used to be Re: SmartRegulators)

patm at psiurethanes.com patm at psiurethanes.com
Sun Nov 5 05:23:07 PST 2006

> Used they are close to a Catalina 42 in price but twice the boat for
offshore and more storage for water, fuel and at 6 ft 1 in I can stand
up in  the shower, oh yea 100gal holding tank for those that live in a
marina. I sure won't miss that dumping every other weekend. I might need
a cook so when I am at the wheel a meal can get cooked, wife is in
charge of the wine locker.

You know, if they needed someone to cook on board they could have