[C320-list] Battery box's

Jeffrey Hare catalina at thehares.com
Tue Nov 7 17:28:17 PST 2006

Don,

   I think the only thing I'd do is take a piece of nylon webbing and strap
all the batteries together.  They won't go anywhere in the conditions most
of us see sailing.  If you're going offshore and think you might have a
knockdown, then I'd buy a larger tray with hold-down clamps..  Mostly, don't
worry about it unless they are *easy* to slide around.

-JeffH