[C320-list] Digital Mini-Tach

Len aqua5len at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 16:31:45 PST 2006

You can get toy tachs cheap---for a quality optical tach, one I've used is:

http://www.supply123.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=35527

Our C320 Association is planning to have one, or similar, in the members
Tool Box, now in the planning stage---you'll get to borrow various quality
tools free, just pay round-trip postage.
This way you won't have to compomise on tool quality or accurate results.

Len Krane. C320
Chief Measurer
Aqua5  #1070