[C320-list] Zincs for Autoprops

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Fri Nov 17 12:01:07 PST 2006

I'd certainly be interested in alternative source of AP zincs. For the last two seasons I have painted the screw holes with transducer paint and it definitely makes a difference. I only paint around the inside and the outside where the screw goes. I don't paint anywhere where there is contact with the prop itself....

Regards,

Jon Vez

From: "Stanley Rogacevicz" <SROGACEV at holycross.edu>