[C320-list] Fw: oooooopppppppps

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Mon Nov 20 14:57:04 PST 2006

My wife and I both rejected the 350. That huge intrusion into the saloon
from the forward location of the head did seem weird. It feels like a bigger
boat than the 36, but I do like the 36 much better overall too.

Anyway we are looking at used C42's now. We like the "pullman" berth in the
center cabin... talk about headroom !

Kirk

Boomerang #124