[C320-list] autopilot

Len aqua5len at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 10:34:21 PST 2006

Can only tell you my experience:  My boat was delivered with the 4000 MkII
which worked OK for a few months, then went a little screwy and Catalina
"corrected", then more problems, so finally Catalina got me a new S1, took
out the 4000 Mk II and installed the S1 with boat in water, all at no cost
to me.  My understanding is there were some insurmountable gliches and
Raymarine bit the bullet on many 4000 Mk II's------so I'd go only for the S1
which I love because it works with nary a problem, and having the rudder
position show is more useful than you can imagine.

Len Krane

Aqua5   #1070