[C320-list] autopilot

Chris Holt oldman1030 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 21 10:49:01 PST 2006

Jeff,

I was wondering where do you find the snap in plastic button to plug the
engine kill hole.
I never know where to look for things like that when doing a project.
Another one I was wondering where to get was those "rubber things" that you
place in the hole that you have drilled in a tube to prevent the edges from
slicing the wire.

Chris