[C320-list] autopilot

Koen Bennebroek koen.bennebroek at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 10:34:57 PST 2006

Thanks Jeff. I guess the rudder sensor mount would only be needed for the
S1, right? I'm sure I can still get a 4000MKII somewhere. The Raymarine
website still has a price listed for it although it also says discontinued.
They may be emptying out stock. I was just wondering if there were
compelling reasons to go either way, 4000 or S1.

I know that the tubing is tight as I have installed a chartplotter myself. I
replaced the pod housing with a bigger one. The chartplotter connector from
the gps antenna wouldn't fit through the tubing. All installers I had asked
told me upgrade to the bigger tubing. I believe I have 1" now and most
modern boats use 1.5" ? Will the wiring fit in the 1" tube?

Thanks, Koen