[C320-list] In Boom Furling

pkenefick pkenefick at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 24 06:29:13 PST 2006

Orlando

As embarrassed as I might be please help me with some explanation - we have
C320, Hull #833 with in mast furling. I have noticed at times it is very
difficult to pull in the main,until it begins to roll and then it is fine -
could be the 87 degree factor.
We purchased the boat used and I have no instructions on the furler and this
is the first I have heard anyone talk about this degree factor - can you
asssit me here so I better understand, After you have raised the main do you
leave the boom at 87 ?
MacLube the bolt rope ?
Thank you
Pat K